Alona Beach

The beaches in Bohol are also nice. The very popular one is Alona Beach located at Panglao Island. At the time of my visit, there were many tourists in the area but the beachfront was not crowded.  

Alona Beach

There are a number of Scuba Diving Schools in the area. This diving school is located right at the beachfront.  

Scuba Diving School in Alona Beach.

Visiting or staying in the area is quite convenient as there are many shopping malls. One interesting mall is the Alona Cube Mall because of its well decorated plaza. I think there are scheduled performances being held there.   

The plaza at Alona Cube Mall.

Along the way to the beach there are also variety of shops. There are Korean and Chinese stores as well as massage parlors.   

Shops along Alona Beach Road.

Monkey Tree Gift Shop

I only spent a brief period in the area because I need to catch up the night trip back to Cebu. But in that short stint, my heart said that, "I will be back someday longer." 
 

Comments