Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Visit to Houston

After a long layover in Beijing, I finally arrived in Houston. I was impressed by the George Bush Intercontinental Airport because of its cleanliness and efficiency.
  
The moment I arrived at George Bush
Intercontinental Airport. 
From the airport, I checked-in at Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South which is near the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. I spent the night there.    

During my stint in Houston, I roamed the downtown area. It is a clean place and not crowded. The transportation system is also very efficient.

Here are the pictures I took of downtown Houston on a typical day. 

A street in downtown Houston

Toyota Center, the venue of Kobe's last game
which coincided with my visit.

Waterway in a street

View of Houston skyline from my hotel room
at Hilton Americas 

No comments:

Post a Comment