Hotel Erzherzog Rainer: Experiencing the Past in the Present

Hotel Erzherzog Rainer exists for over a hundred years charming guests to Vienna. In itself, as reflected in the architecture of its facade, the hotel projects a stately image typical of exquisite European elegance.

In its graceful manner, you will be warmly welcomed for a comfortable stay. The buffet breakfast they served was superb in choices and indeed delectable.

The hotel's location is very accessible from the Metro and its surroundings is nice and safe. The Belvedere Palace is also a walking distance from there.

A mannequin which welcomes guests to the 
hotel's restaurant.

A stately portrait hanging at the hotel lobby.

A frame depicting Austrian nobility connected with the hotel.

Cheese is a usual part of European diet. The hotel provides
variety of cheese for the buffet breakfast.

The breakfast I had at the hotel. I particularly like the 
salami and coffee. 

The view outside my hotel room.

Truly, my stay at Hotel Erzherzog Rainer is enjoyable as I got to experience Vienna's past in its exciting present. For sure, when I get back to Vienna, I will stay again in this hotel.

Comments