Casa Verde: Steak House par Excellence

Casa Verde is a popular steak house in Cebu City. It has four (4) branches already which are The Walk Branch at Cebu IT Park, the Ayala Center Branch, the Ramos Branch, and the Lim Tian Teng Branch.

There are many popular dishes on their menu and I tried some of them. My favorite is the baby back ribs. The meat is so tender and the sauce is a good blend of sweet and tangy taste.    

Casa Verde's Baby Back Ribs

Before the main dish, we were served with the Awesome Appetizers which are a collection of golden fried cheese, potato skins, and buffalo wings with sides of marinara sauce, sour cream, and blue cheese dip.

Awesome Appetizers (Best Sampler) 

I also tried their shrimp on skewers which also tasted nice because the shrimps were fresh and whisked with mild spices. The serving is enough for a hungry diner.

Shrimp on skewers, fried mixed vegetables, and fried rice.

My experience dining in Casa Verde was excellent; most notably because of the nice tasting foods they serve. As such, I always want to go back again and again to this restaurant to satiate my craving for good foods.

Comments