In Drucker's Footsteps: A Visit to Claremont Graduate University

Being a vivid fan of Dr. Peter Ferdinand Drucker, I feel that I should never miss a visit to the school named after him while I'm in West Covina. So, I went there accompanied by my cousins. 

The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management is part of Claremont Graduate University. Its campus located at Claremont, California is a magnificent one. The ambiance inside the campus has a feel of intellectual rigor.     

The entrance to Claremont Graduate University  

The campus is dotted with buildings of magnificent architecture such as the Harper Hall and Honnold/Mudd Library.

The Harper Hall, a magnificently designed building.

The lawn in front of Honnold/Mudd Library  

It was a dream come true for me to set foot at the school where Dr. Drucker taught. I feel that the school is a monument to excellence in management which every manager should aspire for.   

A signage of the Drucker Institute which is adjacent to the Peter F. Drucker 
and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management

Me posing in front of the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito 
Graduate School of Management

Me in front of a marker dedicating the 
school to Peter F. Drucker

Books published by Drucker Alumni

Faculty Directory

Interesting painting at the lobby

During my visit, I was welcomed by Mr. Patrick Latimer, the Assistant Director of Admissions. He explained to me the various programs being offered by their school and its advantages. It was a good conversation with him.

Visiting this school is really worthwhile of my time. It impressed on me the imperative of management tenets which Dr. Peter Drucker long advocated for.

Comments