1. Make it a habit to write a reminder for appointments (Nov. 2010 - Dec. 2011)
2. Check on the bottleneck of my daily activities and do some corrective actions on that (Nov. 18, 2010 - Nov. 20, 2010)
On harnessing my linguistic skills
1. Continue in writing blog (Nov. 2010 - Dec. 2011)
2. Read Wall Street Journal at least thrice a week (Nov. 2010 - Dec. 2011)
On harnessing my analytical skills
1. Participate actively in LT and class discussions (on-going)
- I have improved on this so far. But I think I need to do more.
3. Continue the practice of "engaged reading" with the given cases (Nov. 2010 - Dec. 2011)
- This helped me a lot in participating in the classroom.
1. Interview Prof. Gracia S. Ugut
- I have done this interview. The conversation went well and I got valuable insights from Prof. Ugut. At this time, I think my Power Distance Index is getting low.
- I discussed with my former colleagues the imperative of pursuing an MBA and why they should do it at AIM. The presentation went well. In this exercise, I learned so many things. First, I wrote a letter to the HR Director. In writing this letter, I got a practice on better letter writing. Second, I prepared the presentation the way Prof. Borromeo taught us. Third, during the presentation, I gained more confidence.
1. Swimming at AIM Pool (Nov. 2010 - Dec. 2011)
2. Jogging (Nov. 2010 - Dec. 2011)
On improving my grasp of details.
1. Take down notes of the specific details from the case and draw diagrams when necessary (Nov. 2010 - Dec. 2011)
2. Enganged listening to learning teammates during discussions (Nov. 2010 - July 2011)